Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Blog origin

I see I have some new followers and wanted to introduce the blog and the name's origin.

For the record, I did not name this blog because I am proud of my last name or the fact that it rhymes with male genitalia.


The blogging idea started because I enjoyed pointing out the stupid things I read and hear only to have them fall on less than interested or extremely high ears. My affinity for baseball and sports blogs is well known by my friends and though it may have begun as an attempt to shut me up, its blossomed into what you read below.

The name was the collective brainchild of my hillaaaaaarrrrious roommates who only agreed to read the blog if I named it "Walczaksballsacks" In hindsight, I can't believe I didn't name it "Walczaksbalczaks." I blew it.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Thanks for getting us up to date!