Friday, March 6, 2009

I may have changed my mind

As important as it is for people to have a voice in governing themselves. The pro prop 8 groups are fucking retarded.


"I believe if you travel down this path you will open Pandora's Box," said Assemblyman Chuck DeVore, R-Irvine, who said same-sex marriage would create a strong legal argument for polygamy.

FUUUUUUUCK YOOUUUU. I've also heard people say this opens the door to beastiality as well. You people make me furious. You feel this strongly about the bible that you are going to resort to saying that allowing same sex marriage would also open the door for polygamy Ironically, mormon (I'm not going to capitalize the "m," they don't deserve it) groups were some of the strongest supporters and bankrollers of prop 8.

"I don't see this as a fundamental rights issue but redefining the definition of marriage," said Sen. Bob Huff, R-Diamond Bar (Los Angeles County).

Technically he's right, dictionary.com's definition of marriage all include "man" and "woman"


The initiative "does not erode any of the bundle of rights that this state has very generously provided," he said, but merely "restores the traditional definition of marriage."

"Very gererously provided?" Who the fuck are you (it was Ken Starr again btw). Hes basically saying, "damn, you gays don't stop asking for stuff, we already let you outside in the daytime, what more do you want?"

The sacrifices I make for blogging. I read articles like these and comment on them for you even though it will put me in a bad mood for hours.

2 comments:

dee loc said...

so am i allowed to marry Patton or what?

antonette said...

do all these gay marriage posts mean you're in love with the jonas brothers too?? damnit els